Filter by Date
Filter by Date
All Shows in April 2023
- Saturday April 1st 07:00PM - Fairfield Comedy Club
- Kate Willett at Fairfield Comedy Club
- Kate Willet is a New York-based comedian who has appeared on THE LATE SHOW WITH STEPHEN COLBERT and has a stand-up special on Netflix’s THE COMEDY LINEUP. She co-hosts the popular political podcast REPLY GUYS. Some of her other TV credits include Comedy Central’s CC STAND-UP FEATURING (her second appearance premiered in December 2021), Comedy Central’s JIM JEFFERIES SHOW as a guest correspondent,and Viceland’s FLOPHOUSE. Her appearance on Comedy Central’s THIS IS NOT HAPPENING which was on Splitsider’s list of “2016’s Best Late Night Standup Sets.” She has appeared at Bumbershoot, Melbourne International Comedy Festival, Just for Laughs Montreal Comedy Festival, Limestone Comedy Festival, High Plains, Big Sky Festival, Bridgetown, SF Sketchfest, Laughing Skull and many other festivals. In addition to headlining around the nation, she has performed in England, Scotland, Australia, and Canada.Kate’s audio memoir DIRTBAG ANTHROPOLOGY which she penned and voiced, was released by Audible Plus earlier this year and has been a successful title for the platform. Her writing has also been featured in ELLE magazine and Cosmo UK.
- Saturday April 8th 07:00PM - Fairfield Comedy Club
- Daphnique Springs at Fairfield Comedy Club
- Multi-talented actress, writer and comedienne Daphnique Springs is a Florida native, who in a short period of time has made her mark in the Los Angeles comedy scene. Sassy, smart and sophisticated, this accomplished young woman has taken over the City of Angels with her comedic wit. With the striking looks of a leading lady, but the versatility of a character actress, Daphnique is infinitely talented and plays a wide range of intriguing characters on stage and screen. She has starred in an eclectic variety of roles on such shows as, How I Met Your Mother (CBS), Jimmy Kimmel Live (ABC), and The Comedy Get Down (BET). In addition to her budding acting career, Daphnique's stand-up comedy routine is intelligent, dark, honest, and somehow still relatable. Ranging from personal experiences/subjects to social commentary, she has a unique blend of witty and pointed sarcasm which makes her a favorite among countless audiences.